Graphic Design Services
With a dedicated team of eclectic talents and over 20 years experience, MLC can handle all your communication requirements. Finding design solutions is our commitment to you. Our creative services include but are not limited to:
- corporate identities (tailored id packages for all budgets)
- display banners, signage and pop-up retail
- promotional material (brochures, pamphlets, posters etc)
- reports, resource kits and presentation folders
- web design and new media activation
- print production or liaison
MLC Design works with leading corporations, small business, government bodies, councils, and community organizations to produce high profile projects. We can organise: focus groups, design, print, new media initiatives and strategic marketing campaigns.
- Corporate Identity Design Packages. Logo, web, brochures, banners, annual report, corporate gifts, print production and interior design. Diversity Skills and Training Pty Ltd and Sydney Altitude Training Pty Ltd.
- Publication, audio cd and education resources. Voices of Australia: 30 years of the Racial Discrimination Act. Australian Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Commission.
- Interactive game board and workshop resource. So: Spaced Out Game board (Dual Diagnosis). NSW Dep of Health.
Areas of design and communication we specialise in:
- Aboriginal organizations and projects
- Aged, Youth and Family Services
- CaLD, Diversity and Multicultural organizations and projects
- Council and Government – local, state and federal
- Gender organizations and projects
- Health and Educational organizations and projects
- Museums and libraries
Email Victor for pricing and information on graphic design packages and individual quotes.
Call Victor on 0412 022 845
Far left are examples of our designs for diverse clients including:
- Interpretive panels and posters
- Logos and corporate identities
- Diverse promotional material